The Whales are Waiting
Whale Watching: Amazing Tours in Cabo San Lucas!
3 Daily Tours
WHY Cabo Trek?
With Cabo Trek your “whale watching tour in Cabo” is GUARANTEED! If no whales show up on your scheduled tour, we offer you the opportunity to join another trip for FREE!!!
Learn more about this tour in the section below.
Book Your Adventure Today
More IMPORTANT Infos
BEST TIME TO GO:
The Los Cabos whale watching season runs from the 15th of December until the 15th of April. The best times fall between January and March. A few lucky customers will get the rare gift of seeing mother whales and her newborn calves! Contact us if you want to go whale watching in Cabo in early December and April: the whales are here even before and after that in that case we recommend our PRE and POST whale watching wildlife tour, a trip focused on great variety of animals offered by the Baja California Sur region. In terms of BEST time of the day please take the following into consideration when booking a whale watching tour with Cabo Trek:
- 08:00 am Tour: usually flat Ocean, fewer boats out, recommended for people: who tend to get sea sick, families with young children and older people.
- 11:00 am Tour: nicer outside temperature, this is the perfect mix between the early morning and the afternoon tour. Ocean can be a bit choppy.
- 02:30 pm Tour: the trip for the real adventurer, this is the tour where we experience the most whale activity, Ocean is mostly choppy, chances are high you will get wet.
HOW BIG ARE THE GROUPS:
Groups range from a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 10-12 guests.
When booking a tour with Cabo Trek you have the guarantee of purchasing an, in Cabo San Lucas, unmatched quality tour! Although our boat capacity is licensed up to 18 people, for comfort, safety, and to ensure the best overall whale watching experience in town we choose to keep the groups small.
If you want to reserve the boat just for you and you family or friends, you can book a private tour or contact us!
WHAT TO BRING:
This is a short 2,5 hour whale watching tour, so there is not really much you need taking in consideration that Cabo San Lucas has pretty nice temperatures in this time of the year.
Nevertheless if you are booking an early morning tour, 08:00am, you may consider taking with you a jumper and eventually long pants. Some days the Ocean can be a bit rough
A MUST on every trip:
WHAT CAN I SEE:
Aboard a Cabo Trek whale watching tour you can see a variety of whales. Gray, Humpback, Blue, Sperm, Fin, Pilot, Bryde’s whales and Killer Whales all roam the oceans of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. Besides the whales, there is an abundance of other amazing wildlife active at sea. California Sea Lions, Brown Pelicans, Frigates, Blue Footed Boobies, Leaping Rays, Dolphins and Sea Turtles are just some of the amazing encounters experienced regularly.
Why Book With Cabo Trek
The reasons are endless!
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive whale watching tours in all of Los Cabos. Each 2.5 hour tour is full of teaching and engagement about whales, their behaviors, their habits and so much more. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, our wildlife photographer, our captains and our boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate whale watching tours in all of Los Cabos and all of Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 10 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, leg room or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all of Los Cabos with a university trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
We are proud that since day one we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering and excellent whale watching service as certified for 6 years in a row by Trip Advisor:
- 85 USD per Adult
- 55 USD per Child (6 to 12 years old)
- 550 USD private tour up to 8 people
- Kids till 6 go FREE
- PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CONTACT US
NOTE: Tour not recommended for women that may be pregnant.
In our price everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek you will not have to put hands in your pocket for hidden costs nor will there be last minutesurprises! Cabo Trek keep its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Cabo San Lucas. Guide, 2,5 hours Boat Ride, Bottled Water, Hydrophone, On-board Photographer, Experienced Captain, all of this is part of this package.
The day of your tour you will meet in our office and storefront 15 minutes prior to the time of your tour. While in the shop we’ll process your payment or revise your reservation, allow you time to shop around our storefront for any souvenirs and read up on some of the educational activities you’ll be partaking in that day. We offer free wi-fi, cookies, water before everyone is ready to head to the dock. Then we’ll take a quick 1 minute walk from the shop to the dock. There you’ll board our boat, put on your life vests, be given a complimentary bottle of water, and finally, set out on your whale trek adventure!
- November 60% 60%
- December 100% 100%
- January 100% 100%
- February 100% 100%
- March 100% 100%
- April 70% 70%
TOLL FREE CALL NOW:
1 844 373 3931