Humpbacks love it quiet!
Whale Watching in Cabo San Jose, more intimate than ever!
1 Tour Weekly
WHY Cabo Trek?
With Cabo Trek your “whale watching tour in San Josè del Cabo” is GUARANTEED! If no whales show up on your scheduled tour, we offer you the opportunity to join another trip for FREE in Cabo San Lucas!!!
We at Cabo Trek have thought about this for quite a while and are finally ready to introduce a NEW Whale Watching Tour starting from the Marina of San Josè del Cabo. According to our research and experience the Humpback Whales off the coast of San Josè del Cabo enjoy a more peaceful and quite environment which will allow us to provide an incredible whale watching experience. Tours start on the 15th of December.
Learn more about this tour in the section below.
Book Your Adventure Today
Your 3 hour tour will start from the Marina of Puerto Los Cabos, located in San Josè del Cabo. We’ll be exploring the Sea of Cortez in the search of the Humpback whales. While out at sea your marine biologist guide will be busy spotting whales and educating guests on the whale behavior going on around you.
While you’re occupied spotting whales and enjoying the educational whale watching tour our professional wildlife photographer is busy capturing all the excitement! But who is driving the boat?! No worries, our experienced captain is busy at the wheel anticipating the next prime location for optimal whale watching and most importantly, ensuring we always maintain a safe and responsible distance from the whales.
After 3 hours where you witnessed the whale watching and educational experience of a lifetime, we’ll head back to the dock and disembark. Upon return you have the opportunity to purchase photos or DVD’s from your tour and other Cabo Trek souvenirs. When you book with Cabo Trek you get guaranteed excellence, quality and attention to detail that can’t be found anywhere else!
More IMPORTANT Infos
BEST TIME TO GO:
The Los Cabos whale watching season runs from the 15th of December until the 15th of April. The best times fall between January and March. A few lucky customers will get the rare gift of seeing mother whales and her newborn calves! Contact us if you want to go whale watching in Cabo in early December and April: the whales are here even before and after that in that case we recommend our PRE and POST whale watching wildlife tour, a trip focused on great variety of animals offered by the Baja California Sur region. In terms of BEST time of the day please take the following into consideration when booking a whale watching tour with Cabo Trek:
- 09:00 am Tour: usually flat Ocean, recommended for people who tend to get sea sick, families with young children and older people.
- 02:00 pm Tour: the trip for the real adventurer, this is the tour where we experience the most whale activity, Ocean is mostly choppy, chances are high you will get wet.
HOW BIG ARE THE GROUPS:
Groups range from a minimum of 4 people to a maximum of 10 guests.
When booking a tour with Cabo Trek you have the guarantee of purchasing an unmatched quality tour!
If you want to reserve the boat just for you and you family or friends, you can book a private tour or contact us!
WHAT TO BRING:
This is a 3 hour whale watching tour, so there is not really much you need taking in consideration that San Josè del Cabo has pretty nice temperatures in this time of the year.
Nevertheless if you are booking an early morning tour, 09:00am, you may consider taking with you a sweater and eventually long pants.
A MUST on every trip:
WHAT CAN I SEE:
Aboard a Cabo Trek whale watching tour you can see a variety of whales. Gray, Humpback, Blue, Sperm, Fin, Pilot, Bryde’s whales and Killer Whales all roam the oceans of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. Besides the whales, there is an abundance of other amazing wildlife active at sea. California Sea Lions, Brown Pelicans, Frigates, Blue Footed Boobies, Leaping Rays, Dolphins and Sea Turtles are just some of the amazing encounters experienced regularly.
Why Book With Cabo Trek
The reasons are endless!
- We offer the ONLY truly educational and comprehensive whale watching tours in all of Los Cabos. Each 3 hour tour is full of teaching and engagement about whales, their behaviors, their habits and so much more. We guarantee that you will be beyond satisfied with our tour experience, our university-trained marine biologist guide, our wildlife photographer, our captains and our boats!
- We offer the most personal and intimate whale watching tours in all of Los Cabos and all of Baja California Sur. Each tour is a maximum of 10 people per tour, so there’s no fussing for shade, leg room or a better view.
- We are proud to be the ONLY organization in all of Los Cabos with a university trained and certified marine biologist and ichthyologist as our tour guide.
We are proud that since day one we could prove that Cabo Trek staff is capable of adding value to Cabo San Lucas by delivering and excellent whale watching service as certified for 6 years in a row by Trip Advisor:
- 95 USD per Adult
- 65 USD per Child (6 to 12 years old)
- 850 USD private tour up to 8 people
- Kids till 6 go FREE
- PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST, CONTACT US
NOTE: Tour not recommended for women that may be pregnant.
In our price everything but tips is included! With Cabo Trek you will not have to put hands in your pocket for hidden costs nor will there be last minutesurprises! Cabo Trek keep its word and keeps up with its reputation as a trustworthy, reliable, serious company in Los Cabos. Guide, 3 hours Boat Ride, Water, Hydrophone, On-board Photographer, Experienced Captain, all of this is part of this package.
- November 60% 60%
- December 100% 100%
- January 100% 100%
- February 100% 100%
- March 100% 100%
- April 70% 70%
TOLL FREE CALL NOW:
1 844 373 3931